Okay, so who doesn't love bacon, chicken, ranch and pasta? I mean, if there could be a title for my favorite meal - THIS would be it. And this crockpot dish is so simple and easy, it has become one of my favorite "go-to" meals. >>> The original recipe can be found here.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 3 hours
What you need:
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Real bacon bits (or 4 pieces of cooked bacon)
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 Can Cream of chicken soup
- 1 Cup Sour cream
- 3 cups of Medium egg noodles
1) Clean chicken and place in crockpot.
2) Combine bacon, garlic, ranch dressing mix, cream of chicken soup and sour cream in a bowl. Mix well.
3) Pour over chicken in crockpot. And cook on high for 3 hours.
4) About 30 minutes before serving, prepare egg noodles. While they are cooking, shred chicken with a fork in the pot (it should fall apart very easily).
5) Mix cooked egg noodles in with chicken mixture and serve!
Makes enough for 4 people.
Hope you enjoy!